- Toys & Games
- Remote & App Controlled Vehicles & Parts
- Quadcopters & Multirotors
Add to your order
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. If portable, drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- TERMS & DETAILS: More information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at [email protected].
- UNLIMITED DEVICES: Covers electronic purchases made on Amazon in the past two years from enrollment plus future Amazon purchases including computers, tablets, TVs, office devices, gaming consoles, headphones, cameras, connected devices, home theater electronics, Amazon devices and more.
- CLAIM LIMIT & FEES: $3,000/12-month period claim limit for the total cost of all repairs, replacements and reimbursements across all claims. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send an Amazon e-gift card or replace the device. A $99 service fee will apply to claims on products with a purchase price of $500 and up.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED: Plan begins 30 days after enrollment and covers mechanical and electrical malfunctions, regardless of the manufacturer's warranty. Plus drops, spills and cracked screens during normal use for portable devices.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: $16.99 plus tax billed monthly, cancel anytime. THIS PROGRAM IS MONTH-TO-MONTH AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL CANCELLED. Coverage for all products ends 30 days after plan is cancelled.
3 Year Toy Accident Protection Plan
2 year toy accident protection plan, asurion tech unlimited protection with tech support – breakdown coverage for desktops, gaming devices, and more plus accident protection for portable electronics like laptops, tablets, and headphones, other sellers on amazon.
- To view this video download Flash Player
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ (Plus) Drone Quadcopter 4K Camera Built-in LCD on Remote
Purchase options and add-ons, about this item.
- In the Box DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ Quadcopter GL300E Remote Controller with 1080p Display 4 x DJI 9450S Quick Release Propeller Pair for Phantom 4 / Phantom 4 Pro / Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ (Standard Edition) DJI 100W Power Adapter for Phantom 4 Quadcopter (Without AC Cable) DJI 100W AC Power Adaptor Cable for Phantom 4 Quadcopter (USA & CA) Gimbal Clap USB OTG Cable Micro-USB Cable 16GB microSD Memory Card Carry Case
- 30 Minute flying time, 4.3 mile range, 4K camera
- Remote includes LCD Screen
- 1" 20MP CMOS Sensor, Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- Obstacle Avoidance / Indoor Flying
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
Similar items that may ship from close to you
To report an issue with this product, click here .
Compare with similar items
Videos for related products.
Click to play video
You need a great drone? This may be for you!
REVIEWS WITH JOHN & MARLA
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Honest Review
Hey It’s David
I Am Shocked After Using This DJI Drone! Must Watch!
✅ Verified Review: Donny M.
5 Reasons You'll Love The Mini 4 Pro - Amazing!
I promise not to drone on! Comparison honest review #thisorthat
Unboxing Drone-Clone Drone X Pro LIMITLESS 3 4K Gimbal Drone
Dragon Blogger Tech and Entertainment
Before You Buy Potensic ATOM SE GPS Drone
✅ Demonstration For You
VERTICAL Shooting Drone DJI Mini 3 Watch Until the END!
Finest Florida Beaches
Review DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
LIVE PRO REVIEW Bwine F7 GPS Drones with Camera for Adults
✅ Batcave Reviews ✅
What's in the box
- Battery Charger
Looking for specific info?
The Phantom 4 Advanced+ from DJI boasts a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP, 1" CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K/60fps video as well as photo bursts at up to 14 fps. Distinct from its sibling, the Phantom 4 Pro+, this Phantom benefits from a total of five vision sensors, which enable precise navigation where GPS is unavailable and provide two directions of obstacle detection. Additionally, it adopts a titanium and magnesium body for increased rigidity and reduced weight. Like the Pro+, the Advanced+ can attain a top speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode and can fly for up to 30 minutes. Gimbal Camera with 1" CMOS Sensor The onboard camera features a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom-engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups. The camera boasts a mechanical aperture that eliminates rolling shutter distortion that can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed and a mechanical focus. 1" CMOS Sensor Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels, because a larger sensor has dynamic range, better signal-to-noise ratio, and boosted low light performance. The 1" 20MP CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Advanced+ is almost four times the size of the Phantom 4's 1/2.3" sensor. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12,800 as well as increased contrast. Limited 6-Month Warranty for Battery, Battery Charger, Gimbal Camera, Vision Positioning System, and Propulsion System (Excluding Props) Limited 1-Year Warranty for Main Controller and Remote Controller
Warranty & support, customer reviews.
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
Please Change Your Browser
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. It is recommended to use other browsers.
Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
Visionary intelligence. elevated imagination..
Featuring a 1-inch CMOS sensor that can shoot 4K/60fps videos and 20MP photos, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 grants filmmakers absolute creative freedom. The OcuSync 2.0 HD transmission system ensures stable connectivity and reliability, five directions of obstacle sensing ensures additional safety, and a dedicated remote controller with a built-in screen grants even greater precision and control.  A wide array of intelligent features makes flying that much easier. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is a complete aerial imaging solution, designed for the professional creator.
Powerful Aerial Performance
Incredible gimbal camera.
The onboard camera features a 1-inch 20MP CMOS sensor and a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion. An advanced sensor and impressive processing capture every detail and provide the image data needed for advanced post-production. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 camera has an optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens, ensuring consistently detailed photos and videos that remain vivid and sharp while maintaining color accuracy.
Effective Pixel Area
Professional 4K Video
An enhanced video processing system allows videos to be captured in Cinema 4K at 100 Mbps, enabling high-resolution slow-motion shots. Record in D-Log mode and H.265 codec to capture professional footage with high dynamic range, optimizing image quality.
Precise Mechanical Shutter
In addition to beautiful landscapes, aerial imaging allows new perspectives on everything from serene vistas to a motor race. A mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter distortion which can occur when capturing fast-moving subjects or when flying at high speed. The electronic shutter features Burst mode, capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 MP to catch the perfect moment.
Powerful Flight Performance
Several flight modes make flying and creating with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a streamlined and convenient experience. Switching between flight modes grants pilots the control they need, whether they seek smoothness, simplicity, or speed. Intuitive controls and a maximum speed of 45 mph simplify complex shots.
Intelligent Flight Modes
ActiveTrack can recognize and automatically follow people and objects like cars and boats.
The RTH feature automatically calculates an optimal route according to the environment and bypasses obstacles along the way.
Plot a course simply by tapping on the screen, granting more than enough time to concentrate on getting the perfect shot.
Draw a flight path in real time on the camera screen, and the aircraft will compute a corresponding route, making aerial photography a more streamlined experience.
Raise one arm, and the aircraft frames you perfectly in the center of the photo. By reaching out with two arms simultaneously, the aircraft begins a selfie countdown.
Comprehensive Flight Safety
FlightAutonomy is an advanced aerial intelligence and flight automation platform, giving filmmakers the confidence to capture more complex images. A real-time view of its environment and 3D map provide crucial data. Redundant IMUs and compasses monitor critical data and rule out possible errors, dramatically enhancing the reliability of flight. Obstacle sensing in five directions improves safety and overall flight experience. 
OcuSync 2.0 HD Image Transmission
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s remote controller uses OcuSync 2.0 video transmission, which employs time-division multiplexing technology to send control signals and receive video signals simultaneously, which allows for 1080p livestreaming at a distance of up to ten kilometers.  Supporting both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, OcuSync 2.0 scans for the frequency band with the lowest interference and switches accordingly to maintain clear transmission. Thanks to OcuSync 2.0, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 connects wirelessly to the DJI Goggles for an even more immersive experience.
Intuitive Remote Controller
An ultra-bright 5.5-inch screen makes vivid colors easily visible even in direct sunlight. As the DJI GO 4 app is built into the screen, a mobile device is not required, simplifying operation. The remote controller features several different ports and a five-hour battery life making the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a comprehensive aerial imaging solution.